Saturday, September 16, 2006

Reuniting at the Newfound Reunion!



This weekend I spent the day on the shores of Long Lake, soaking up the unseasonably warm temperatures along with over 100 camp alum who gathered to celebrate Newfound's 90th summer and Owatonna's 50th. There were four of my fellow C.I.T.s (Counselors in Training for those who don't speak "camp") and we had a ball playing in the ski boat (we all took a trip around the lake on the wakeboard!) and later did some watercolor painting at the art studio perched right on the lake. It was such a great time seeing old counselors who miraculously remembered me from 1991..(who would've thought??) and catching up with friends and mentors who have spent many a summer in Harrison, Maine. The night was topped off by a delicious feast of....you guessed it...lobster and corn on the cob. (I could get used to this!) Here are a couple pictures of my longtime camp friends Abbi Bower and Heidi Cooper.

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation